I’ve been nominated for “The Liebster Award” by a wonderful blogger Muskan. Thanks a lot for the nomination, Muskan & sorry for being a bit late.
So, according to the rules, I have to state eight random facts about me & then answer a bunch of questions asked by her.
Eight random facts about me:-
1. I am a 21 years old graduate working in a manufacturing company in Pune that produces automotive parts among many other things.
2. I am a huge music loving person & I am a big fan of rock bands such as The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Poets of The Fall, Linkin Park, Coldplay, One Republic & many many others. And, I think their lyrics inspire me to write. I also like musicians such as Shankar Ehsan Loy, Salim Sulaiman, A.R.Rehman, Amit Trivedi, etc. In a nutshell, I like songs of almost every kind.
3. I love to sing (to myself generally). I was the lead singer of our college band which we called “The Broken Sticks” (because our drummer used to break a lot of drumsticks while practicing). Sadly, we all went different ways after college and now I miss them a lot.
4. I can’t stand when people waste food. And every time someone throws food off their plates in front of me, I end up giving him/her a free lecture. I don’t know why I do that.
5. I love watching movies of all genres. I currently have around 50 “to watch movies” which I don’t know when I’ll watch.
6. I am quiet at first but if you know me, I won’t let you be quiet & will constantly annoy you with pj’s , mimicries, caricatures and all. I like to join two entirely different situations and then crack jokes on the combo.
7. I am a huge huge fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Chandler is my idol 😛 . I mean I dream of cracking utterly sarcastic jokes with the best timing, like him, someday.
8. I love Agatha Christie novels and each time I finish one, I wonder how the hell could she think that much. It’s unbelievable. For the same reason, I love Sidney Sheldon too.
(Hang On! There’s more)
The questions asked are:-
1. How many books have you read till date? Which is your favorite?
A: I’m not sure but maybe 30-35 books. MY favorite book(s) are:- To Kill A Mocking Bird, Pride & Prejudice, The Godfather, And Then There Were None, The Devotion of Suspect X and Harry Potter series (obviously). I’m sorry to have mentioned more than one name. 🙂
2. Which song is the most played on your playlist right now?
A: Right now, it’s an instrumental acoustic guitar piece called “Can You Stop The Rain” by Les Sabler. It’s a magical piece. Here it is for those who are interested:- Can You Stop The Rain
3. Have you ever been stalked? Like in real life?
A: Haha..nice question. But I haven’t been yet, unfortunately. Had I been stalked, me and my stalker would definitely be friends by now. 😛
4. What is your deepest desire?
A: To have my own studio where I’ll hold jamming sessions. I wrote a poem actually regarding this desire of mine :- A Place For My Tunes
5. Are you a better speaker or listener?
A: It depends on the situation I’m in. I can be both or neither one of them sometimes.
6. Which F.R.I.E.N.D.S character do you relate yourself to the most?
A: I think I relate to Joey and Chandler both. Joey, because of my love towards food and mouth watering dishes and Chandler because I love to crack jokes (although not as good as Mr. Perry has done as Chandler).
7. A memorable quote?
A: There was a movie called “Shawshank Redemption”. In that movie, there was a quote something like this:- “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing should ever die”. This line, esp in reference to the movie, is just amazing.
8. A girl you had the biggest fight with months ago turns out of the blue and behaves like nothing happened. What do you do?
A: I guess I’ll ignore her at first but then I’ll get back to normal depending upon her response. Seriously speaking, I don’t know what I’ll do because my fights don’t last longer than a day.
So, here were the answers. I guess I did not make anyone fall asleep by such a long post. And Muskan, I hope the answers were up to the mark. And thanks again for nominating me.. 🙂 🙂 🙂
So, thank you for reading and Happy Diwali everyone!! Be safe and enjoy! 🙂 🙂 🙂