Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope everything’s great & in full enthusiasm. So, I have been nominated for the BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD (for the third time) by Nimmi (whose page you must check out for some really honest heart felt pieces), for which I’m really grateful. Thank you Nimmi! It feels really good when you open your wordpress account (or any other account for that matter) & see that someone has nominated you (or in other words, remembered you), even when you haven’t actually met him/her in your life. I guess that’s why blogging is such a nice thing to do.
So, coming back to the topic, I hope I give appropriate & just answers. Here they are:-
1. What are your other hobbies besides blogging?
Ans:- Besides blogging, I am a big music & movies fan. So, my hobbies (besides blogging) are listening to songs & watching movies from every genre I can get my hands on. Also, I love to sing songs & copy different artists in most weird ways I can imagine. Plus, I love reading novels too.
2. Do you like to travel? A lot or occasionally?
Ans:- Yes, I do. But sadly, I have traveled only when I had to go somewhere for some work. But, I hope of going on a solo trip someday. Let’s see when that day comes.
3. What would you realistically like to be in the future? What would you want to be in fantasy?
Ans:- Realistically, I don’t know. But, in fantasy, I’d love to be the lead vocalist & the songwriter of a rock band (preferably a classic or hard rock band without the electronic sounds).
4. If you were to play a role in a suspense thriller, which role would you play? Protagonist/antagonist/anti-hero?
Ans:- Suspense thriller? A genre I love! I guess there are many roles I’d like to play (which again is a fantasy because most of these roles are impeccably played by great actors that they can’t be repeated by anyone else, let alone me) like Dr. Hannibal Lecter (played by Sir Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs), Max Cady (played by Robert De Niro in Cape Fear), the common man (played by naseeruddin shah in A Wednesday!) & many more.
5. If you were to be a teacher, which virtue or ideal you would teach your children one day?
Ans:- I definitely don’t know that. I guess I would have learned what to teach them by then.
6. Which is your all-time favorite non-fiction book?
Ans:- I generally prefer fiction books & have read very few non fiction ones. But, to answer your question, I’ll say Dongri To Dubai by Hussain Zaidi.
7. Which is your all time favorite music band/artist?
Ans:- There are many! Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam, Shankar Mahadevan, K J Yesudas, Euphoria, Parikrama, Guns N’ Roses, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, The Eagles, Coldplay & many many more.
8. Do you love the sea and benches or mountains and hikes?
Ans:- Never been to mountains & hikes. So, sea & the beaches it is.
9. Which song describes your present state of mind?
Ans:- “Wake Up Sid, Saare Pal Kahein….”
10. Which fundamental principal you follow in your greyish journey of life?
Ans:- I don’t know which principle I follow when. But, I guess it is a mixture of different principles. It’s like whichever logic I find suitable in a particular situation, I apply it.
So, I hope I have given justified & interesting answers. And for those who would like to answer these questions, consider yourself nominated. These are the rules:-
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions sent to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Have fun & keep smiling!! 🙂