Thanks a ton Prakash Sir for nominating me for the Brotherhood Of The World Blogger Award which is the second time I’ve been nominated. It’s an honor to have been nominated by you. Do check out his blog for some genuinely creative stuff. Sir, I hope I give the suitable answers. 🙂
1. Which one suits you best – yo or yo yo?
Ans – I’m not a hip-hop person so yo or yo yo is something I can’t select from. But, choosing yo-yo would be great because I’ve seen people doing tricks on the yo-yo. Haha!! 😀
2. Are you a yay or a whatever person?
Ans – Depending on the situation, mood and the level of excitement, I can be both.
3. What is your idea of a flop movie?
Ans – A movie filled only with masala, item songs, no story and cheap humor should always be a flop (which is not the case, sadly). Overall, I guess a movie should be thought provoking for it to be a hit.
4. Bike or car?
Ans – When I’m driving – bike. When someone else is driving – car.
5. Sunny evening, five best friends and what?
Ans – And roaming around here and there reminiscing about the old days and playing pranks, maybe.
6. “Game of Thrones”. Yes or No?
Ans – Definitely yes. No reason to go for a ‘no’.
7. You and your only best friend. Walk or movie or other?
Ans – Me and my only best friend – choose a good location, bring some stuff and start chatting.
8. Chess or carrom?
Ans – Chess.
9. How good chef are you?
Ans – The only thing I knew how to cook has recently been banned by the government (if you know what I mean). So, I learned how to cook an omlette and that’s the only cooking I know. So, I guess it makes me a wonderful chef. Hehe!! 🙂 😛 😀
10. Short and crisp or long and descriptive?
Ans – Short and crisp because it maintains the thrill and can never be boring.
So, these were my answers. I guess you enjoyed the post. Feel free to comment. Those who’d like to answer these questions, consider yourself nominated.
The rules are:-
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Keep writing. Keep blogging. Keep smiling and keep spreading happiness. 🙂